When it comes to kid’s tricycles, quality is the most important thing to keep in mind. There are different types of tricycles, each offering their own set of benefits. You can choose the right one based on your preferences and what your kid likes.
- It is a standout toy for both its quality and its longevity and is 100% manufactured in India
- Unbreakable body with attarctive and fancy cartoon face
- All parts are made using high precision machines, equipped with durable tires and easy-grip handlebars
- Sturdy steel pipe frame covered by high quality plastic body which makes it durable and easy to ride
- Safety 1st - Our Tricycles are EN 71 Certified which is most stringent certification defined by European standards for Tricycles for Safety of Babies and Toddler. Every minor point is considered to give safest product to your Baby.
- Grows with you Baby: Tiny Toes - Grand Tricycle can be used from 1.5 Yrs to 5 Yrs of Child's age. It can support upto 25 Kgs of weight which makes it stable and secure.
- 5 Mins Installation: Tiny Toes is designed to help parents which makes assembly of Tricycle so simple that it can be Assembled in 5 Mins
- Plug & Play Wheels - Plug & Play Wheels, Chrome finishing of the wheels makes it loved by baby and parents. Even it is great to use inside home.
- Stylish push bar with directional control: Child does not need to pedal. They simply enjoy the fun and independence. While you guide them with the parent push handle which is removable & adjustable
- Good quality tricycle with a look like a sports bike
- LED Lights and music buttons for nursery rhymes (Batteries Included)
- Storage Basket for toys and accessories
- Big and solid back rest
- Smooth ride and controlled ride on any surface
- Mr.Rambo Tri Cycle for kids with music and lights on wheels and Handle. Kids will roam in the house with music and lightning effect. Please Note: 2 AA Batteries are required.
- Beautiful and Safe Design, Easy to assemble & comfortable seat
- Tricycle can be easily folded with push button and can be stored conveniently anywhere.
- Unbreakable plastic made of ABS material. Kids will have unlimited fun while playing with this cycle.
- Ideal for Boys & Girls; Age 1 - 4 years
- 360 degree rotation of steering
- Steering have lights and sound
- Eco panda design
- For assembly instructions - please watch the video and read user manual
- By design the wheels will not touch the ground and will be touching the ground only if someone sits on the car
Types of Kid’s Tricycles
- Delta Tricycles: These are the typical tricycles featuring one wheel in the front and two wheels in the back. These traditional tricycles for kids are also known as rear-load tricycles and provide stable rides at slow speeds.
- Tadpole Tricycle: These kid’s tricycles have the opposite configuration, and feature one wheel in the back and two wheels in the front. These front-load tricycles allow placing load in the front.
Sidecar tricycles are also popular for their unique design.
Choosing the Right Kid’s Tricycles
You can choose a tricycle based on your kid’s age, while also taking into account the height, weight, and balance. Compare different types of cycles from different brands, while also keeping your budget in mind. Look for your kid’s favorite color. Many tricycles are also available in superhero themes.
Getting the right kids tricycle can help create lots of fun memories with your child. The latest designs have many safety features that make things even better. You could choose from the traditional models to the latest sophisticated designs. The right choice can have your kid peddling from a young age.
Safe & Sound Rides
Modern tricycles have wider base support with stable steering wheel. Some tricycles also feature push bars to make it easier for parents to steer the child around. Excellent safety features, perfect fit, and superior build quality are the main factors to consider when looking for the best kids tricycle.
Besides keeping your kid engaged, tricycles help improve physical and cognitive abilities of coordination and balance. They also help build endurance in kids while also making them feel more independent, as they gain more control over their movement.